Now i feel very very sad
But i don't know why
How ?
How can i find a reason why i sad ?
i really don't know
How can i do now ?
I admit i miss something
But it also like plus other feel
So feeling more sad
How can i happy ?
i don't know
The feel very very...
don't know how to say leh
Maybe i got miss him
but i really cannot tell him
i can't let him know
Sorry
You all don't say le
Maybe i got sometime will very sad
But i will try
Try to be better
don't let self become very droop
You all no need worry to me
i will be good
Is the song
is the song let me become very sad
is the song...
I also don't know why
But i will try my best to find the reason
By the way
today i very very sad
If got people can tell me the answer
i think i will be better
Is the song "半情歌"
is it let me very very sad
I also don't know why this song can affect my mood
Why ?
Since finish see the drama
i become very sad
Can got a person tell me why
And answer my quesion ?

Go n see my blogz.
回复删除Muz giv comment of the lastest one.
Otherwise I KILL you!
Hurry oh~~~~