Before a few days
i write something in my personal message
I think if got who online maybe will see that
But
did you know is who ?
I think you all don't know ba
But also got a few people know
They know is who
but they never tell any people
also thx to you
thx you not tell any people
I know yl wanna tell to him
but i still scared let him know
I don't know
if you tell him le
will become what
Is will become very happy or very embrrassed ?
Both of two also got got its problem
What problem ?
If happy,
then i think is become boyfriend and girlfriend ba
But the problem is if show the hoof
If show the hoof
every thing will become will become very scary
like...
my mum will seizure my handphone and laptop
i don't want!!!
so if like that my life will like died already
cannot!!!
i cannot like this
So,that is its problem
If embrrassed,
if see the other side
need to hide
if not and let him see you
arguhhh...
very embrassed
i also don't want
So...
that are their problem
I don't know how to solve
Maybe is I don't know how to solve
And i alway choose escape from the truth
This also is my weakness
Hz...
I also alway think
the feel is love or ?
I don't know
i still searching the answer
But now
noboby tell me is that love ?
i don't know
Maybe that not love
maybe is other
but i can sure i alway think him
Is that love ?
Pls...
pls got who tell me
is that love ?
Now i feel very trouble
wanna think that think this
haiz...
So...
hope you don't ask first ba
Actually
maybe i also love him
but i cannot admit
i don't want admit
But now already got people know le
Haiz...
never mind lar
shun qi zi ran
i will jia you de^^~

没有评论:
发表评论